forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1028  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Lourdes Tollette
Date:  Thu Feb 11, 1999  3:42 am

Val,

Gabriel want to say, Thank you that you post his poem on the web page.
Today He told all the teacher and say go look up at his poem on the web
page. He gave all teachers the web address. He was awful a lot exciting. He
calls his relatives and told them about it. So They are going to look at
the web page. They are from Puerto Rico, Massachusetts, New York,
Arkansas and California.

Val, I thank you so much and it was very pretty on the web page. I know it
is a lot of work but I bet you have a lot of fun to do. Right?

Lourdes..... :)

  Replies Author Date
1033 Gabriel's Poem... Valerie Sutton Fri  2/12/1999
1039 SW in Albuquerque Public Schools Valerie Sutton Mon  2/15/1999
1047 Albuquerque Schools Web Report #1 Valerie Sutton Tue  2/16/1999
1048 First ASL, USA SW Research Project Valerie Sutton Tue  2/16/1999

  Message 1028  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index