forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1042  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Feb 15, 1999  10:34 pm
Subject:  Re: Typing SW in a Japanese Program

>> We could essentially write the signs in SignWriting in Japanese Sign
>> Language and store them fully typed in SignBank I and II. Then you could
>> open any word processing program and simultaneously open SignBank and copy
>> and paste entire signs into your document. The SignBank dictionary desk

>Yes! This sounds like a wonderful program, and just what I need.
>
>> Do you have access to a Macintosh, Mark?

>Unfortunately, no. Anyone know how to convert Mac programs to IBM compatible?
>
>Mark
___________________

Creating an IBM version of SignBank may take a little time.

Perhaps our IBM experts on the List can tell us about graphic storage
programs on the IBM.... Is there an equivalent to a "scrapbook" desk
accessory on the IBM and compatibles? There must be a little "storage
program" where basic graphics can be stored, which can then be opened
simultaneously while other programs are open?

Valerie ':-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Valerie Sutton at the DAC
Deaf Action Committee for SW

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Replies Author Date
1049 Re: Typing SW in a Japanese Program Mark Penner Wed  2/17/1999
1054 Re: Typing SW in a Japanese Program Valerie Sutton Wed  2/17/1999
1059 Re: Typing SW in a Japanese Program Mark Penner Thu  2/18/1999
1061 Re: Typing SW in a Japanese Program Valerie Sutton Thu  2/18/1999
1065 Re: Typing SW in a Japanese Program Mark Penner Fri  2/19/1999
1066 Re: Typing SW in a Japanese Program Valerie Sutton Fri  2/19/1999
1068 terms Joe Martin Fri  2/19/1999
1069 Re: terms John Hill Fri  2/19/1999
1073 Re: Typing SW in a Japanese Program Neil Bauman Fri  2/19/1999

  Message 1042  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index