forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1043  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Feb 15, 1999  10:49 pm
Subject:  Re: Gabriel's Poem...

>Gabriel's School Albion Middle School and it is hearing school. There is
>only one deaf boy who live in Albion to go there and have interpreter. But
>I heard that there is no interpreter this year. I did meet one of
>interpreter last year. The deaf boy was kinda dispoint because no
>interpreter for him this year. That's sad because it is very hard for him.
>Yes, They do have computer and student learn how and web to see web site.
>They did print out your stories and Gabriel help them to sign from this.
>Most student call him "HI CODA" because they know his mom is deaf.
>
>Lourdes
______________________

How sad that the deaf student does not have an interpreter - I cannot
imagine how hard that must be for him. Albion must be way out in the
country.

Your messages about your children learning SignWriting and showing it in
school are really terrific, Lourdes. I know others feel the same way and
have told me so. Last week, when we had our SignWriting Membership
Meeting....I printed the pictures of your children and told everyone about
their accomplishments!

Valerie ':-)

Valerie Sutton at the DAC
Deaf Action Committee for SW

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 1043  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index