forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1046  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Charles Butler
Date:  Fri Feb 12, 1999  10:08 pm
Subject:  A Sign Language Tarot

For All of your information.

My friend Cedar (Michelle Owings-Christian) and I just finished
retranscribing our Sign Language Tarot deck. We are putting a first
draft together for an Interfaith Conference next month and will slowly
disseminate it beyond that.

We work with 100 concepts which together form a deck of introspection
and self-examination, using five different areas of human interaction
with others and with the world and one's spiritual journey. The five
suits of 20 cards each are Emotions, Thoughts, Dreams, Foundations, and
Spirit entirely in Sign Writing without no English words.

More information later as we develop the book to go with the deck.

Charles Butler

  Message 1046  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index