forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1050  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Cheryl Zapien
Date:  Wed Feb 17, 1999  5:20 am
Subject:  Something different to share

Hi guys, I would not normally do this, but I want to bring something to your
attention that I'm very excited about. My husband and his associates are
working on a project to bring hundreds, if not eventually thousands, of
companies into a virtual mall on the internet. The potential to reach
millions of shoppers has several fortune 500 companies excited about it as
well. My husband has told me that right now they are in a pre-launch stage
and are inviting potential associates to preview what the new company is going
to be like. They are fully capitalized so they are not looking for investors.
This site is scheduled to be up and running by September 1999. I want to
invite you to visit their development website at www.countdown9199.com. If
after visiting the site you are interested in participating in this new
opportunity, please email me at My husband will arrange for
you to get more information. Thanks and have an awesome day!

I know a lot of you guys are trying to get funding for your various projects and
this program should be extremely lucrative--at any rate, it can't hurt to check
it
out for yourselves. As I said, I realize that this listserv is not really meant
relay this sort of information, but it was just too good not to share. Take
care,
and G-d bless. Hugs, Cheryl

  Replies Author Date
1051 Re: Something different to share John Hill Wed  2/17/1999
1052 Re: Something different to share Angus B. Grieve-Smith Wed  2/17/1999
1053 Let's Stick "To Topic" :-) Valerie Sutton Wed  2/17/1999
1057 Re: Something different to share Cheryl Zapien Thu  2/18/1999
1058 Re: Something different to share Cheryl Zapien Thu  2/18/1999
1060 Re: Something different to share Angus B. Grieve-Smith Thu  2/18/1999
1062 Re: Something different to share James R Womack Thu  2/18/1999
1063 Re: Something different to share Valerie Sutton Thu  2/18/1999
1064 Re: Something different to share Delora Parks Thu  2/18/1999

  Message 1050  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index