forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1061  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Feb 18, 1999  3:29 pm
Subject:  Re: Typing SW in a Japanese Program

> 1,400 should do me for a while anyway! I will try to get a total count after I figure out how to edit over the fonts that come with the program.
>
> Mark Penner
> Tokyo, Japan

_______________________

Mark - This is wonderful news! Computers today have so many possibilities, and oftentimes we don't even realize some of the features already available to us. So this is very positive. May I ask...is this only true for the Japanese version of Microsoft Word, or are these "spaces for characters" available in all versions of the program?

Or perhaps others on the SignWriting List know of other word processing programs that let you store unusual character sets?
Valerie ':-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Valerie Sutton at the DAC
Deaf Action Committee for SW

SignWriting
mailto:Sutton@SignWriting.org
https://www.SignWriting.org

Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Replies Author Date
1065 Re: Typing SW in a Japanese Program Mark Penner Fri  2/19/1999
1066 Re: Typing SW in a Japanese Program Valerie Sutton Fri  2/19/1999
1068 terms Joe Martin Fri  2/19/1999
1069 Re: terms John Hill Fri  2/19/1999
1073 Re: Typing SW in a Japanese Program Neil Bauman Fri  2/19/1999
1085 Re: Typing SW in a Japanese Program Michael Everson Sat  2/20/1999
1079 Re: Typing SW in a Japanese Program Mark Penner Sat  2/20/1999
1084 Re: Typing SW in a Japanese Program Michael Everson Sat  2/20/1999

  Message 1061  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index