forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1069  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  John Hill
Date:  Fri Feb 19, 1999  3:56 am
Subject:  Re: terms

Well,

Being Deaf attempting to take spanish classes last year, I did ask my
teacher, a native from Spain, the same question. She thought for a moment
and said that it probably would be just "language of the deaf"... so its
been a year and I haven't been practing so it was something like
"language" de los sodos...

Hope this helps...

John