forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1074  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Bill Reese
Date:  Fri Feb 19, 1999  5:17 am
Subject:  Re: Typing SW in a Japanese Program

Mark,

Wouldn't others need a Japanese computer as well? I seem to remember that they
would at least need a Japanese Windows operating system.

Bill Reese

Valerie Sutton wrote:

> I am so excited to know this - maybe if I purchase Microsoft Word for Japanese
I could really create a character set that would be useful for people - it
would mean that people would have to purchase Microsoft Word for Japanese to
use it - but it is software that is already out there and that is great. I will
look into this on this end, once I get time.

> Thanks so much for this info, Mark, and I hope you can try to enter some
SignWriting symbols and complete signs and then tell us if it is useful to you.

> Hope your work with translating the Bible into Japanese Sign Language is going
well -

> Valerie :-)
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Valerie Sutton
>
> SignWriting
>
> https://www.SignWriting.org
>
> The DAC, Deaf Action Committee for SW
> Center For Sutton Movement Writing
> an educational nonprofit organization
> Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Replies Author Date
1075 Re: Typing SW in a Japanese Program Valerie Sutton Fri  2/19/1999
1080 Re: Typing SW in a Japanese Program Mark Penner Sat  2/20/1999

  Message 1074  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index