forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1083  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Feb 20, 1999  3:25 pm

Another thought...

When I realized I wasn't receiving messages from the SW List this morning,
I went to the SignWriting List Archives on the web:

SW List Archives
https://www.findmail.com/listsaver/SW-L

And there I found a whole list of messages I had not seen!

So that is how I knew that something was wrong with my email, and later I
was able to fix it.

So I thought I would remind all of you about the archives on the web. You
can always go to the web address to read the messages you have missed.

It is an excellent feature and valuable if you are doing research too.

Valerie :-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

The DAC, Deaf Action Committee for SW
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 1083  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index