forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1111  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Mar 8, 1999  8:59 pm
Subject:  Digest Form

>Val,
>Can you switch my mailings to the digest form?
____________________

Hi Everyone!
Yes. You can do this from your own computer. Here are the instructions:

DIGEST FORM
The Digest is compiled by LISTSERV on a daily basis and sent to
subscribers who have their mail options set to DIGEST.

It is a single message with all of the day's messages compiled in
chronological order. For a subscriber to set their mail options to
Digest, do this:

TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE DIGEST FORM

1. Open a brand new email message.
2. In the To: area of your header, type this address:

So....your header looks like this: