|SignWriting List Forum|
Valerie Sutton |
Date: Mon Mar 8, 1999 8:59 pm
Subject: Digest Form
>Can you switch my mailings to the digest form?
Yes. You can do this from your own computer. Here are the instructions:
The Digest is compiled by LISTSERV on a daily basis and sent to
subscribers who have their mail options set to DIGEST.
It is a single message with all of the day's messages compiled in
chronological order. For a subscriber to set their mail options to
Digest, do this:
TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE DIGEST FORM
1. Open a brand new email message.
2. In the To: area of your header, type this address:
So....your header looks like this:
To: SignWriting List
From: (your name/email address is here)
3. Do not write anything in the subject area - just leave that blank.
4. Then...in the body of the message...the only thing you type is:
SET SW-L DIGEST
5. That is all!! Just send the email message.
Once the message is sent, you should receive the Digest Form.
If you have any problems, please don't hesitate to write to me personally :-)
I have a complete list of LISTSERVE Commands. Would you like the whole list?
All the best -
The DAC, Deaf Action Committee for SW
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA