forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1114  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Mar 29, 1999  4:22 pm
Subject:  SW Bible Translations

March 29, 1999

Hi Everyone!
As you know, I am hoping to build an extensive SignWriting Library Online.
The nice thing about the world wide web is that once literature is posted,
it can remain there for the world to access, no matter whether I am able to
work or not...so I see our SignWriting Library as an important resource for
the future.

Back on March 12th, I received this email message from Reverend Dettloff,
who is a member of the SignWriting List: