forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1116  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Mar 30, 1999  3:02 pm
Subject:  SW List Monthly Log

March 30, 1999

Good Morning SW List -
In a previous message I explained that the SW List Archives is missing
messages posted to the List, from March 10-28. The problem has now been
fixed.

Paul Cowley, the owner of the SW List, informed me of another way to
retrieve messages from the SW List. If you would like to have ALL of the
messages for ONE MONTH arrive in your email box as one looooong message,
you can do this by sending this command:

GET SW-L LOG9903

to the LISTSERVE address:

To explain .... LOG9903 .... the 99 stands for the year 1999, and the 03
stands for the "third month" of March. Be sure to always put the year
first, and the month second - it can only understand that sequence.

So all of the "missing messages" from the Archive, are not lost. They exist
in the SW Log for March, 1999. You can retrieve them anytime :-)

Best -

Valerie :-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

The DAC, Deaf Action Committee for SW
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 1116  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index