forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1126  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Apr 2, 1999  1:30 pm
Subject:  Re: Facial Expressions & Bible Translations

>Thanks for the quick response,
> But that is my problem. I have already copied down the lessons on ASL. I
>need deeper instructions on which facial expressions to use. Perhaps you
>can guide me.
>
>Ronald Dettloff, Pastor
>The Deaf Church
>20880 Ten Mile Road
>St. Clair Shores, Michigan 48080

________________________________

April 2, 1999

Hello Ron and Everyone -
The best way for all of us to share this information is if I post one
sentence of Ron's translation on the web. Once it is posted, I can inform
everyone on the SignWriting List that it is posted, and ask your opinions
as to where you feel there needs to be written facial expressions in that
sentence. The SignWriting List could participate in making the decisions.

Then, I will re-type and re-post the same sentence on the web, but now
including the new facial expressions. And then we can continue to the next
sentence and so forth...that way we can all work and learn together.

So Ron, I need you to send me the typed SignWriter files (.SGN) as attached
files to my private email address. Then I can work on the web posting of
the sentences. I do not want to have to re-type your translations from the
printed document.

As soon as I receive your typed files, we can begin -

Thanks for all your hard work!

Valerie :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Valerie Sutton

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

The DAC, Deaf Action Committee for SW
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Replies Author Date
1161 McReynolds HomeSchool #2 Valerie Sutton Thu  4/22/1999

  Message 1126  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index