forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1129  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Joe Martin
Date:  Thu Apr 8, 1999  3:57 am
Subject:  problems???

This is the first message that has come through on the list for a week or
so. The e-mail has been "down" statewide. In the meantime I discoved that
there is a signwriting group set up to enable us to send messages to each
other in signwriting. This is something that I remember us talking about,
but I didn't realize it had already been done!! :-) Maybe other people are
like me and didn't know this, so now I am letting them know, too. I have
not yet quite figured out how it works, though. I'm hoping Valerie or
Paul can coach us. (like they don't have enough work to do as it is :-/

  Replies Author Date
1134 SignWriting In Email Messages Valerie Sutton Thu  4/8/1999
1135 Re: SignWriting In Email Messages Angus B. Grieve-Smith Thu  4/8/1999
1136 Re: SignWriting In Email Messages Valerie Sutton Thu  4/8/1999

  Message 1129  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index