forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1144  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Erica Ward
Date:  Sun Apr 11, 1999  3:19 am
Subject:  Fwd: Re: hi again SW-L

hi everyone i accidently sent this e-mail to valerie and she was nice
enough tell me so here you go =-)

erica ward
<*}}}>< -peace-

Note: forwarded message attached.

From:  SignWriting
Date:  Sat Apr 10, 1999  5:56 pm
Subject:  Re: hi again SW-L
To:  Erica Ward

>hi every one i have written to all of you before asking for information
>on Deaf Education majors and where i could possibly recieve one in the
>mid-west well in my last e-mail i told you alittle about my self but i
>was in a hurry so here goes..........my name is erica mackenzie ward, i
>am 16 i'll be 17 in two monthes, i am an ASL student at Bemidji High
>School, i am in soccer and I am a wrestling cheerleader, I am involved
>with my church youth group, there are 5 people in my family my parents
>and my brother (younger) and my sister (older), my favorite color is
>orange i listen to all sorts of music i have country, alternative and
>christian alternative CD's i am in choir at school well that is about
>it if anyone has any questions or comments or information on Deaf
>Education majors e-mail me and please on your 'subject line type 'SW-L'
>just so i know some one isn't just writing me or whatever
>
>thank you
>erica ward
><*}}}>< -peace-

Hi Erica -
This is Valerie. You sent the above message to my private email address,
and not to the SignWriting List. Do you want to send it to the SignWriting
List? If so, you need to send it again. Here are the instructions:

To post a new message to the SignWriting List, send your message to this
email address:

________________________________

Valerie :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit the SignWritingSite:
https://www.SignWriting.org

Valerie Sutton at The DAC
Deaf Action Committee For SignWriting
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA
(619)456-0010 tty
(619)456-0098 voice
(619)456-0020 fax

The SignWriting List
discusses writing signed languages
To join, write to...

  Replies Author Date
1145 Re: hi again SW-L Valerie Sutton Mon  4/12/1999

  Message 1144  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index