forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1175  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Jessica Batty
Date:  Mon Apr 26, 1999  9:39 pm
Subject:  Introduction

Hello! My name is Jessica Batty and I am a 16 year old hearing student at
Peoria High School Peoria Arizona. I am currently taking an American Sign
Language class and we were required to find a website and talk about it.
Well, I picked the Signwriting web page. Me and my teacher Miss Sinnett were
very interested and wanted to find out more information so I mailed Valerie.
If there is anything else you would like to ask just e-mail me.

  Replies Author Date
3310 Introduction Bonnie Collins Thu  4/27/2000

  Message 1175  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index