forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1188  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Apr 29, 1999  3:25 am
Subject:  Permission to Post :-)

>Am requesting persmission to use your post
>about your daughter. I want to booster my case
>for encouraging schools to start using SW as a formal
>instruction tool for Deaf kids to begin the path towards
>literacy.
>
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> o/ James Womack \o ,
> <| Don't mince words |> __o/
> / > Say what you really think! < \ __\__

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi James and Everyone -

Yes. Of course you have permission to post!

In this case, the McReynolds HomeSchool is a participating member of the
SignWriting Literacy Project. All the teachers who participate know that in
return for our donating the materials to them, that all of their feedback
is public information for educators to share with one another. So Dawn was
very kind to post the information publicly, at my request. So please share
it with everyone!

Tomorrow I will be posting her message on her teacher's web page:

McReynolds HomeSchool
https://www.SignWriting.org/teach014.html

Thanks, James, for asking - and by the way...you will find other "teacher
feedback" at:

https://www.SignWriting.org/teach000.html

Share it with everyone freely!

Valerie :-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

The DAC, Deaf Action Committee for SW
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 1188  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index