forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1190  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  James R Womack
Date:  Thu Apr 29, 1999  12:17 pm
Subject:  Re: Permission to Post :-)

On Wed, 28 Apr 1999 20:25:39 -0700 Valerie Sutton
writes:

>>Am requesting persmission to use your post
>>about your daughter. I want to booster my case
>>for encouraging schools to start using SW as a formal
>>instruction tool for Deaf kids to begin the path towards
>>literacy.

>Hi James and Everyone -

>Yes. Of course you have permission to post!

>In this case, the McReynolds HomeSchool is a participating member of
>the SignWriting Literacy Project. All the teachers who participate know
>that in return for our donating the materials to them, that all of their

>feedback is public information for educators to share with one another.
So Dawn
>was very kind to post the information publicly, at my request. So please

>share it with everyone!

>Thanks, James, for asking - and by the way...you will find other
>"teacher feedback" at:

>https://www.SignWriting.org/teach000.html

Thank you immensely. I asked out of courtesy, but it sure is nice
knowing such positive experiences can b freely shared.

o/ James Womack \o ,
<| Don't mince words |> __o/
/ > Say what you really think! < \ __\__

  Message 1190  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index