forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1196  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon May 3, 1999  11:42 pm
Subject:  Advanced Lesson Posted!

May 3, 1999

Dear SignWriting List...
I am happy to tell you that FINALLY the Advanced Lesson is posted on our
web site!

It is our new Special Feature, entitled:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Learn to Read
AMERICAN SIGN LANGUAGE
in SignWriting
https://www.SignWriting.org

Frame by frame instruction, based on a video signed
in American Sign Language by Darline Clark Gunsauls.

Also posted are excerpts from 2 new books...

Goldilocks, Intermediate Storybook
Goldilocks, Advanced Storybook

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And for those of you who are from other countries, and do not use ASL, you
will still find "Learn To Read" a valuable experience, because the same
symbols can be "applied" to your signed languages. But we can talk more
about that later...

I hope you all enjoy this lesson - the actual "Learn To Read" book is 64
pages of colored frame by frame instruction. So it is a large work. I am
happy that finally we have some of it online to share together!

All best wishes -

Valerie :-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

The DAC, Deaf Action Committee for SW
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 1196  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index