forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1207  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  cmf
Date:  Wed May 5, 1999  3:42 am
Subject:  Re: introduction

To the SW list,

What a difference a day makes...got final word from the Albuquerque
Public School Research and Development Accountability Committee
today...my proposal to describe how Deaf and Hard of Hearing students
learn to write using SignWriting, a way to read and write signs....has
been approved. With 20 days of school left...we've got the green
light...and let it shine, let it shine, let it shine!
Cecilia Flood

  Replies Author Date
1208 Re: introduction Valerie Sutton Wed  5/5/1999

  Message 1207  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index