forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1220  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Deborah Holden
Date:  Fri May 7, 1999  2:24 pm
Subject:  Re: Questions Learn To Read ASL

> __________________________________
>
> May 4, 1999
>
> Hi Deborah -
> I guess I see three questions above. The first is...Do you have to know ASL
> to participate in our SW Literacy Project?
>
> Thanks for all your questions, and feel free to ask more!
>
> Valerie :-)
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Valerie,
Thank you for your great response. It was very helpful. It's nice to know
if our ASL is not prefect, it is OK. You said "if they read enough, in time it
will sink in" I was thinking the same thing. Also I went to the web page, and
your explanation of "What quote" helped a lot. I was wondering what that
meant. I just told the students that "Quote" means title. Thanks again for all
your help.
Deborah

  Replies Author Date
1225 Inflection Valerie Sutton Sat  5/8/1999
1227 Re: Inflection Valerie Sutton Sun  5/9/1999
1226 Re: Questions Learn To Read ASL Valerie Sutton Sun  5/9/1999

  Message 1220  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index