forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1231  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun May 9, 1999  3:59 pm
Subject:  Donations to Libraries

John Hill wrote:
>Since that I am graduating and have the summer to do whatever I want, I
>will be practicing sign writing, is there any other stuff besides the
>website that I can get, I recall that you have videos and books, but I
>don't think the library would have them here, it's a pretty small town,
>although you could see if Utah State University can take it because we
>do have one of the best Bi/Bi deaf education and it will be great to
>hint the professor to go to the library and look at it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May 9, 1999

In regards to SignWriting publications, we have 16 at this time. You can
read about those publications on the web. I will send a listing of each web
page description in a separate email message after this one.

In regards to the library receiving donated materials - I suggest that they
request our materials through ASL Access, which is a non-profit
organization that purchases our materials and then donates them to
libraries. The library should write to:

ASL Access
Christine Wixtrom
Founding Director
4217 Adrienne Drive
Alexandria, VA 22309.

https://www.aslaccess.org

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Valerie :-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

The DAC, Deaf Action Committee for SW
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 1231  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index