forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1252  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed May 12, 1999  1:35 pm
Subject:  Re: DeafVision Web Hosting

>I have used the Deaf Queer Resource Center for a couple of years and
>never had a problem. I also get a e-mail list thru that service without
>any problems so I would say that it is pretty reliable.
>
>John
_____________________________

Thanks, John, for this reference, and others have said the same thing too,
so I am pretty sure I will do it. It will take a couple of weeks though,
because we have to transfer three domain names and I have to upload our
three sites to their new server and we have to test them to make sure they
are working properly in their "new home".

DeafVision claims that there will be no interruption of our web site being
online, so from all of your points of view, the web site will still be
accessible no matter what.

So things are looking very positive. I am really pleased to support a
Deaf-owned business!

Valerie :-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

The DAC, Deaf Action Committee for SW
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 1252  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index