forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1272  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Delora Parks
Date:  Thu May 13, 1999  8:49 pm
Subject:  Re: SW Workbook based on Signing Naturally

In a message dated 5/13/99 1:40:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

<< No, because if you take on any more projects, you will work yourself to
death!

Outside of that, I think it is a GREAT idea.!! >>

LOL!! Joe is right Valerie, you do a tremendous amount of work as it is!!
But, I think it would be a wonderful idea to update the workbook IF& WHEN you
ever get caught up and have the extra time. I know the Signing Naturally
series are some of the more popular textbooks and videos used in begining ASL
classes, and I personally have used SN2. By enabling an ASL student to match
their work in a SN workbook along with a SignWriting workbook, I think it
would be really simple to then learn how to write the specific sign since
it's something they're already practicing.

Delora Parks

  Replies Author Date
1273 Re: SW Workbook based on Signing Naturally Valerie Sutton Thu  5/13/1999
1274 Re: SW Workbook based on Signing Naturally Wayne H. Smith Fri  5/14/1999
1275 Re: SW Workbook based on Signing Naturally Ronald H Dettloff Fri  5/14/1999

  Message 1272  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index