forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1287  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Lourdes Tollette
Date:  Sun May 16, 1999  2:21 am
Subject:  Re: Color Coding SW Symbols

[Lourdes Tollette] Val wrote:

And maybe it is different looking at a few pages on the web. I think the
color is more exciting in a book. When you read a page with color, the
facial expressions seem to jump out at you - almost like they come
alive....

[Lourdes Tollette]
Yes, I agree with Val. Like I say the last e-mail that I wrote to Joe, "I
understand what you mean but I believe that color coding is good for
young children to learn because most young children always contraction
<-- (Is that spelling right?) on colorful coding." I want to add to say,
Most young children like to look at the colors.

Lourdes Tollette

  Message 1287  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index