forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1298  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon May 17, 1999  2:31 am
Subject:  Need Programmer in San Diego

May 16, 1999

Dear SignWriting List Members -
Of course I know that the SignWriting List is quite international, and that
there are several programmers living outside of San Diego, who are
programming their own programs using SignWriting. I know there are
programmers in Brazil, the UK, New Mexico and Nebraska who have received
our source code already.

We are always interested in any program using SignWriting!

Meanwhile, here in our office, in San Diego, California.....I need to hire
a computer programmer for the summer. I have received a grant to pay a java
programmer to help complete SignWriter 5.0.

In this case, SignWriter 5.0 is not easy, because the code has already been
partially written by other programmers, in java. So we have to work with
the other programmers, who are also in San Diego. So it is specific to San
Diego.

If anyone on the SW List knows a programmer who would be interested, please
ask them to contact me immediately.

Many thanks!!

Valerie :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Valerie Sutton

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

The DAC, Deaf Action Committee for SW
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Replies Author Date
1299 Re: Need Programmer in San Diego Mari Luz Perea Costa Mon  5/17/1999

  Message 1298  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index