forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1376  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  James Shepard-Kegl
Date:  Wed Jun 2, 1999  7:14 pm
Subject:  Re: Statistics on SignWriting

We are in the process of writing a grant proposal to place a statistician
in the School for Deaf in Bluefields, Nicaragua for this very purpose,
since we use SW a great deal and are constantly producing more texts in SW.

If a qualified statistician or linguist or educator has an interest in
coming to Nicaragua for such a study, please contact me.

-- James Shepard-Kegl
Director, Escuelita de Bluefields