forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1382  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Val Forbes
Date:  Wed Jun 2, 1999  11:16 pm
Subject:  Re: SignWriting in Australia

Dear SW List,

David Rose, a researcher here at La Trobe University, has been
looking at the SignWriting materials, although he has long been in
the process of producing his own system called AusWrite. See his
web page at https://www.xchange.anarki.net/~freedom/

Val Forbes
Deaf Studies Librarian,
La Trobe University Library