forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1387  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  "Wayne H.Smith"
Date:  Thu Jun 3, 1999  4:35 pm
Subject:  Have you ever dreamed in SW?

Valerie and All -
I had to pass this along. I woke up this morning and realized I had
had the strangest dream. I was visiting the SW Lab in California. I looked
through a glass window at a guy huddled over a computer working on the new
SW5.0 program, so I assume that must have been Rich. Then I noticed a bunch
of kids in a corner playing a computer game. When I looked, I realized that
the instructions on the screen were written in SignWriting and that SW was
used as part of the game. I woke up and realized that you needed to hear
this. I think the Universe is trying to give us yet another direction to
develop SW in. For what it's worth........
Love,
- Wayne

  Replies Author Date
1388 Re: Have you ever dreamed in SW? Valerie Sutton Thu  6/3/1999
1389 Re: Have you ever dreamed in SW? Karlin, Ben Thu  6/3/1999
1391 Re: Have you ever dreamed in SW? James Shepard-Kegl Thu  6/3/1999

  Message 1387  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index