Date: Sun Jun 6, 1999 8:08
SignWriting List Forum
Subject: Re: Need Your Advice on SignWriter Menus
1. We need to be able to cut and paste SW into other programs such as
Word Perfect or Micro Soft Word.
2. We need to be able to view documents at 500% down to 10% to see how it
will look when it is printed.
3. We need to be able to choose to put our document in columns or rows
without leaving the program and be able to see what it looks like.
4. We need to be able to view the documents with different size fonts.
5. We need to be able to cut an paste parts of signs that are already in
the dictionary to make new signs.
6. We need to be able to call more than one sign from the dictionary and
put them in the same box.
7. We need to know when our sign has become to big for columns without
having to meticulously review the size of each sign to see why it won't
convert to columns.
8. We need to able to view the layers of each key without searching for
9. We need to be able to update dictionaries without destroying previous
signs or putting in signs that are already there.
Pastor Ronald H. Dettloff
The Deaf Church
20880 Ten Mile Road
St. Clair Shores, MI. 48080