forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1428  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Jun 8, 1999  7:28 pm
Subject:  SW-L Monthly Log

June 8, 1999

Dear SignWriting List Members:
Did you know that there are two ways to read previously posted messages on
the SignWriting List?

1. VISIT THE ARCHIVES

SignWriting List Archive on the web
https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l/

There you will find all of our messages listed by author, subject and date.
The egroups web site will ask you to "register" with them before you can
have access to the archive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. MONTHLY LOG OF SW MESSAGES

If you would like to have ALL of the messages for ONE MONTH arrive in your
email box as one looooong message, you can do this by sending this command:

GET SW-L LOG9905

to the LISTSERVE address:

To explain .... LOG9905 .... the 99 stands for the year 1999, and the 05
stands for the "fifth month" of May. Be sure to always put the year first,
and the month second - it can only understand that sequence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you need any help, write to me privately and I will be happy to try :-)

Valerie :-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

The DAC, Deaf Action Committee for SW
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 1428  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index