forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1477  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Ronald H Dettloff
Date:  Thu Jun 17, 1999  3:24 am
Subject:  Re: ASL Video Transcriptions

Thanks for the pointers Valerie,

At this time we do not have the finances to do it the way you suggest but
I do appreicate learning what the best method would be. Perhaps some day
we can work up to something like that.

I have met very few native ASL users who are capable of translating the
Bible. What we will do is the rough copy, others will improve it later.

Pastor Ronald H. Dettloff
The Deaf Church
20880 Ten Mile Road
St. Clair Shores, MI. 48080

  Replies Author Date
1479 Re: ASL Video Transcriptions Valerie Sutton Thu  6/17/1999
1482 Re: ASL Video Transcriptions Stuart Thiessen Thu  6/17/1999

  Message 1477  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index