forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1544  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Jun 30, 1999  1:40 pm
Subject:  Thank You, Everyone!!

June 30, 1999

Thank you, Greg, Trevor, Bill and Everyone on the SW List!

Just wanted to tell you all how amazed and happy I feel after seeing such
terrific messages and all the wonderful possibilities before us. And thanks
also for all of your enthusiasm to pitch in and help this happen. Quite
mindboggling!

And thank you for educating us ...teaching us the details....there is so
much to learn!

I hope to write a report to the List shortly, about our work with
SignWriter 5.0 too...I have been a bit absorbed with designing menus and
friendly icons for a friendly user-interface. And I hope to post some web
pages showing the completed Menus as they are accomplished.

I completed the Menus in American Signs the other day, and Rich Johnston,
our programmer, came over to show me what they looked like on the screen -
it was amazing how easy the Menus are to read in ASL- just as clear and
easy as reading English menus.

So between all of these methods of publishing SignWriting, in time we will
leave the world of MS-DOS and jump into the future - thanks for sharing the
adventure!

Valerie :-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

The DAC, Deaf Action Committee for SW
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 1544  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index