forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1549  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Jul 1, 1999  3:24 pm
Subject:  Re: Menus in ASL & English

Regarding the many countries listed on these pages...

>SignWriter 5.0 Menu in ASL & English, FINGERSPELLING
>https://www.SignWriting.org/soft012.html
>
>SignWriter 5.0 Menu in ASL & English, WORDS
>https://www.SignWriting.org/soft013.html
>
>SignWriter 5.0 Menu in ASL & English, DICTIONARIES
>https://www.SignWriting.org/soft014.html

...I forgot to mention that there are many more countries available to the
user. Under preferences, the user can choose from one to ten countries to
be displayed in the menus at one time. If they want another ten countries,
they can always change their choices in the preferences again. There wasn't
enough space to display all countries at all times - we may have more than
20 countries - and who knows? maybe someday 100! :-)

Valerie :-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

The DAC, Deaf Action Committee for SW
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 1549  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index