forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1570  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Jul 5, 1999  2:26 pm
Subject:  Jumping On & Off the SW List :-)

July 5, 1999

Dear SW List Members:
I know that some of you need to leave the SW List because you are
traveling, and then you want to join again. People do that all the time,
from their own computers. It is a little like hopping on and off a moving
train!

Here are the instructions on how to subscribe and unsubscribe from the
SignWriting List....you might want to keep these instructions for future
reference:

TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE SIGNWRITING LIST, SW-L

Send this command:

SUB SW-L firstname lastname

to this email address:

Once the command is sent, the listserv will ask for confirmation.

TO SIGNOFF FROM THE SIGNWRITING LIST, SW-L

Send this command:

SIGNOFF SW-L

to this email address:

These commands are supposed to be sent from the computer you are using to
access your SW List messages...so if you have to do it from
elsewhere...there may be a hitch when you return to another computer. It is
not supposed to be that way, but that has happened recently to several
people, including myself, so if you have any problems, don't hesitate to
write to me privately and I will do my best to help!

Have a great day -

Valerie :-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

The DAC, Deaf Action Committee for SW
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA
  Message 1570  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index