forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1735  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Aug 26, 1999  1:46 am
Subject:  Re: SW Courses on the Internet?

>>From: IDA FRANK
>>To: SignWriting List
>>Subject: Re: SW Courses on the Internet?
>>Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 17:44:49 -0700

>I don ±" understand this, what happened?
>
>CU Stefan

I don't know what happened to Ida's message - it arrived and was posted to
the SignWriting List, but there was no comment made by Ida inside the
message.

I have made mistakes in the past by pushing the REPLY button too
fast...computers make it VERY easy to reply when you didn't even plan to...

So Ida, if you wanted to comment on something, please write again to tell us!

If not that is OK!

Valerie ;-)

  Message 1735  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index