forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1760  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Ronald Zapien
Date:  Thu Aug 26, 1999  4:04 pm
Subject:  Re: SignWriting principles

Angus B. Grieve-Smith wrote:

> I appreciate your cursing, Joe. :-) Seriously, please don't
> expect everyone to have the same feelings about cursing as you have. If
> you explain why it bothers you, we might be willing to avoid it out of
> consideration, but if you order us around it just makes us mad.

Why curse when there are so many better ways to say the same thing.
Cursing shows a limited ability to express oneself in any given
language--not to mention that it is rude and this is a civilized list.
Just my not so humble opinion.

Cheryl (who has been so busy I've not had time to really keep up with
this list--sorry!)

  Message 1760  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index