forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1764  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Aug 28, 1999  9:31 pm
Subject:  SW Materials at London Conference

August 28, 1999

On September 4-6, there will be a conference held in London, specifically
on Sign Language development with an emphasis on handling Sign Language
data. Bencie Woll told me about the conference, so I then offered to send
some basic SignWriting instruction flyers to the 25 participants...so today
I shipped a big box of 25 rather thick packets to Bencie, plus I included
the Deaf Perspectives on SignWriting Video Series...to be shown at the
conference. The second video in the series is a new one on the History of
SignWriting and I thought the video might be of interest to people - since
SW has changed quite a bit since I last taught SW in Denmark in 1990.

I wish I could be in London in person - but the literature and videos will
have to do!

I hope the conference is a great success!!

Valerie ;-)

  Replies Author Date
1771 Re: SW Materials at London Conference Valerie Sutton Tue  8/31/1999

  Message 1764  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index