forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1774  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Jerry Spillman
Date:  Wed Sep 1, 1999  5:50 am
Subject:  Re: Bible Site Written in SignWriting

Valerie and SW List,

Thank you for your kind words and support. We found some difficulties
with the Lazarus story, and will have it back on the site in a week or
so, we think. Please feel free to send private e-mail to Rev. Dettloff
or myself if you have a suggestion about this site or would like to see
a particular verse or story we have not yet published. As Rev. Dettloff

and The Deaf Church develop new files, we will be adding pages, so
please visit the King James Bible in ASL, written in SignWriting site
often.

https://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/8491/signbibl/

Jerry Spillman https://cyberjer.com

  Message 1774  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index