forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1786  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Alice Rose
Date:  Fri Sep 3, 1999  3:25 pm
Subject:  Re: visual "phonology"

Published in 1996 by CSLI Publications (Stanford, CA), The Geometry of Visual
Phonology is
a slightly revised version of Linda Uyechi's 1994 doctoral dissertation
(Stanford
University). It is based on data from ASL.

-Alice

Alice Rose
ProgressWorks-2190 Grove Street-Ste 12-San Francisco-CA-94117

Joint Doctoral Program in Special Education
University of California-Berkeley/San Francisco State University