forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1801  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Sep 4, 1999  11:41 pm
Subject:  Re: Sign Writing program

Dawn McReynolds wrote:

>And more importantly she signed the verses
>from the sheet. She really picked up alot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Dawn - It sounds like your Deaf daughter Nicole can read and sign from
the written SignWriting documents? That's great!

I was wondering...were you able to download the SignWriter shareware
successfully? I never heard back from you, as to whether you were able to
do that or not. Here is the page to download from...write again if you have
questions or need tech support -

Download SignWriter Shareware
version 4.3 for MS-DOS
https://www.SignWriting.org/sw128.html

Valerie ;-)

  Message 1801  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index