forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1804  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Sep 6, 1999  1:35 am
Subject:  Re: Sign Writing program

>Sorry for not reply sooner to let you know what a wonderful gift SignWriter
>is. I have been able to download it and I am applying myself to learning
>the ins and outs of the program. Nicole just loves the program because it
>makes everything easy to read. It just makes sense to her.
>Dawn McReynolds

Hi Dawn and Nicole!
This is great news about Nicole typing with SignWriter. Perhaps I could
post some of her typing on your Homeschool's web page later this year ? :-)

Maybe Nicole can start writing her own stories in ASL and typing them -
becoming a Deaf author - the creativity may be quite thrilling....

Valerie ;-)

  Message 1804  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index