forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1815  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Sep 8, 1999  10:41 pm
Subject:  Attachments & the SW List :-)

>Many many thanks, I`ll let you know as soon as I have got the package -
>We will send photos and short notes of our classroom experiences.
>
>Thank you so much
>
>many blessings
>Stefan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Stefan and Everyone on the SW List!!

Thanks so much for your nice messages and the attached photo...

And of course I am glad that you are pleased about the SW materials...

Before I forget, there is a technical detail about the SignWriting List
that I forgot to tell you...

We are not supposed to send attached files to the SignWriting List. The SW
List is run by LISTSERVE software. The technical management of the SW List
is donated to our nonprofit by Paul Cowley and Humber College in Ontario,
Canada. Paul tells us that the SW List cannot accept attached files,
because there are some members of the List whose computers cannot accept
attachments.

So whenever you want to send an attached file, be sure to send it to me
privately:

Valerie

But keep writing email to the List - that we enjoy and look forward to!!

PS. My computer can read your photo, Stefan, and I think it is a great
photo! Do I have permission to use the photo on your web page?

Valerie ;-)

Valerie Sutton..............................................SignWritingSite
................. https://www.SignWriting.org

Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting...Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization...Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 1815  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index