forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1822  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Thu Sep 9, 1999  8:09 pm
Subject:  Re: Attachments & the SW List :-)

Hello Valerie,

excuse me - I didn ±² know that I ±> not supposed to send attached files, but
as long you don ±² mind to send attachments to your privat address - that
will be no problem. As you know - photography is one of my hobbies -

>PS. My computer can read your photo, Stefan, and I think it is a great
>photo! Do I have permission to use the photo on your web page?

Yes - of course. This is little Irina, a very bright girl from my first
class. She is lucky to suffer no lack of comunication in her early childhood
because her parents, and her brother are deaf too. We are so glad to
experience no problems from the very beginning signing to each other. :-)

Stefan

  Message 1822  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index