forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1838  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Martin 'Lolly' Lorenz
Date:  Thu Sep 16, 1999  2:34 pm
Subject:  Re: a test setting

What you, Valerie Sutton wrote to me. received Thu, Sep 16 at 16:22 CEST
[...]
|> Hi Martin -
|> Thanks for sharing your test with us. Your thesis sounds very interesting.
|>
|> Is your thesis already published, and what is the purpose of the test? Are
|> the pupils supposed to be age 5, or 10 or adults? I am not totally clear
|> on the goals of your study....

well...

to speak of the goals, i don't want to tell too much of it
before the tests are in.

sort of double blind, if you know what i mean.

and the age.
yes i should have mentioned.
the pupils should be over -lets say- 14

thanks again
--
Martin "Lolly" Lorenz

Microsoft, I think, is fundamentally an evil company.
- JAMES H. CLARK

https://hasiti.mir.at/~martin

the more daring thing mostly is
to question the known
than to explore the unknown

  Message 1838  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index