forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1860  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Jerry Spillman
Date:  Tue Sep 28, 1999  10:13 pm
Subject:  King James Bible in ASL/SignWriting

Dear Valerie and List,

For those of you whom are using SignWriter 4.3, we have placed our files

from Pastor Dettloff and The Deaf Church in an FTP server, from which
you should be able to download the files to your computer, using FTP.
To receive files directly via your browser, simply click on the listed
link on this page:

https://www.geocities.com/heartland/ridge/8491/signbibl/ftppage.htm,

https://cyberjer.com/signbibl/ftppage.htm

Or, one can order the files by using anonymous FTP, using your e-mail
address for password, at:

ftp://ftp.xmission.com/pub/users/j/jzs/filename.ext

where filename.ext is the DOS filename of the file you desire to
receive. You can find the filename and what it relates to on the above
named site.

I apologize to those of you who have tried in the past two weeks to
receive files, but were unable. We were having difficulty on the UNIX
side of the server, and this has been corrected so that both the link
and anonymous FTP should give you access.

Jerry Spillman ,

https://cyberjer.com

  Replies Author Date
1861 Re: King James Bible in ASL/SignWriting Valerie Sutton Wed  9/29/1999

  Message 1860  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index