forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1863  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Jerry Spillman
Date:  Wed Sep 29, 1999  10:50 pm
Subject:  Signwriter 4.3/ASL and dot-matrix

Dear List,

I cannot give a lot of expertise on printers and printing, but I can
tell you what is working for me currently.

I am able to print on my 9-pin dot matrix printers, a STAR NX-1020
Rainbow and on a STAR N1000 with no problems from both my 5X86(fast 486)
and my K6 computers from SignWriter 4.3, in Epson mode. It looks nice
and is nearly same size as screen, and is black on white when printed.
I know that up to 1989, most of the EPSON and STAR printers were built
by Star and drivers for just about any 9 pin setup would run them.

Jerry.

  Message 1863  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index