forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1877  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Greg Noel
Date:  Fri Oct 1, 1999  4:28 pm
Subject:  Re: Question About Epson Printers

At 5:56 AM -0400 10/1/99, James Womack wrote:
>...once I stumbled on a website that probably would be the most
>helpful. It was a site maintained by some guy who seems to be a
>collector of sorts. the site had drivers for both modern stuff and
>stuff you don't even see around anymore. This included printers.

Yahoo! has several categories for device drivers (hmmmm, including one for
Linux; I'll have to look at that); just use "device drivers" for the search
keywords. There's also software.drivers.com, which I think focuses more on
disk drivers, but may have others as well.

-- Greg Noel, retired UNIX guru

  Message 1877  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index