forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1931  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Delora Parks
Date:  Wed Oct 13, 1999  7:44 pm
Subject:  Re: New to List

In a message dated 10/13/99 6:22:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

<< Where in Falls Church do you live? We are in the Westlawn section.
Sharminta goes to Falls Church High School. Maybe we could get together.
She is always practicing her signing and the teacher said to find people to
have her communicate with. Let me know >>

I grew up in the city itself and went to George Mason HS. I now live with my
dad a couple blocks from Loehman's Plaza (which is less than a mile from
FCHS). I think it would be a great idea for your daughter and I to practice
together. I must admit I have gotten *very* rusty with it, since none of my
friends or family sign. It would be a good chance to practice Sign Writing
too! <grins>

Delora

  Message 1931  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index