forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1933  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  sminta
Date:  Thu Oct 14, 1999  12:27 am
Subject:  Re: New to List

Hi Deborah,

Are you on any of the lists? I am trying to find my Cherokee heritage as
well. Sometimes I think that part of my family feel to earth and had no
beginning.

I have had luck on my NOBLES line though. Who are you searching for and
maybe I can keep a look out. I have also just become a part of Connected
With Surnames. It is a group that volunteers to check out web sites to make
sure they have genealogy on them and they still work.

Susan